Saturday 9 November 2013

Day two after transfer

Day two of the now longest wait of my life, Raylene msgs me and lets me know that shes feeling some pregnancy symptoms already. This obviously makes us incredibly excited, but we all must remain realistic to the fact that there is a possibility that this may not work. I find myself asking the strangest questions now, "How do you boobs feel today", "Having the sudden urge to pee more frequently", "Feeling more tired then usual" oh and we can forget " Have you felt like puking today". This is going to be a long two weeks for us all. Raylene's been such a great sport about all of this and we have had several moments of laughing till tears are running down our faces. We really have all been perfectly matched for this all to happen perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment