Saturday 9 November 2013

Raylene and Lisa start their Meds!

Raylene had to start right away with the pill, then moved through a nose spray which she describes as chemical warfare in her mouth, then estrace, progesterone, multivitamins and prenatal vitamins. This was all to prepare her uterus and body for the transfer of our embryos.


Lisa started with the pill shortly after then on Oct 6th she started her injections. She was such a strong woman through this entire process. My incredible fear of needles almost left me passed out on the floor after watching her do one of her injections. It also did something else for me, it showed me a woman who did not need to inject her body with all these medications everyday but so willing did this to help us start a family. This still overwhelms me to this day on how special she is for doing this for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment